2013年1月2日星期三

♥♥♥mY woNdErfuLl HoliDay 2012♥♥♥

Yes!!!!! Waiting for whole year~
Finally!!! I can go for Holiday!!!!! ^^
The venue is.....my Lovely hometown!!!! Penang Island!!!!
 I can't really wait to meet all my cousins~~
and also a PLACE that I wonder to go for long time~~
♥♥♥ Penang Heritage Street Art!♥♥♥
woohoo!!!!
Before reach Penang~
We rest for a while and yumcha at Ipoh Old Road~


The most popular Ipoh White Coffee & bread with half-boiled egg on top~

 yummy~~~

After leave Ipoh,we move forward Penang lah~~~^^

For the 1st day, we travel to Penang Strait Quays~
This is a great place for relaxing by enjoy the beautiful seaside nightview~
and also beautiful X'mas decoration at there~ HOHOHO~Merry X'mas!!!! =)







One of Penang Trademark~Komtar~~~



On the 2nd day,we travel to Penang Heritage~~ =)
we took many photo at there~~~
Let's start my photo session~~~~~~~










 ♥♥ This is a very unique coffee house~~ but......no photograph inside is allowed...so.... sorry.=')





~~丘公寺~~




 











♥♥♥ some souvinier & present for myself and friends~♥♥♥

♥♥♥my 2013 calendar~~ ^^v

that's all the photo session~
But that's too sad to hear that are some street art is gone....>.<

And also,we are eating delicious food non-stop everyday..haha!!!
This is my unorgetable holiday!!!
 Thanks to all my lovely cousin for accompany and bringing us to all nice places!!!

our gathering photo~love ya! ♥♥♥










 my lovely Sophia~~haha
My 3 lenglui biaojie~♥♥♥

Thank you for all of you~
and thanks for viewing my blog!!!! 
Happy New Year 2013!!!!! ^^














没有评论:

发表评论